Sunday, April 3, 2011

Jessie’s horrible day! (author Jessie)


First mum and dad took us to a Greek church and they all spoke greek!

Next we went over to the Turkish side.

In the Turkish side it was freezing cold and I only had one jumper and underneath I only had a dress and sandals on!

My sandals kept on rubbing on my itchy bites.

Then this awesome park that we were going to go to was all wet!

After that we went and saw the harbour but then it started raining!

So we then went back to the car but as we were going home dad got a little bit lost! 

When we were back on the road again we went home and here I am now writing this blog! So that was the end of my horrible day!







Looking at some of these pics, mum and dad don't
think the day was actually that horrible:)









3 comments:

  1. poor jessie, hopefully the next time you go on trip that you have some warm clothes in the car just in case the weather turns cold and rainy. the nights here in sydney are finally starting to cool off. take care everyone and thanks jessie for your blog entry. graham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling us about your day Jessie! Hope you're all warm again now and that you can go back to that 'awesome park' again on a dry day. Love Aunty Heather xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. By Sally
    Thanks for telling me about your horrible day and thank you for sending your pictures to mummy's email. I loved hearing about your International Day at School. I hope your next outing is more enjoyable!
    We are on school holidays now. Nanna and Pop came to my school last Friday for Grandparents Day. Unfortunately it was raining, so a few things were cancelled, but they got to meet my teacher and see my classroom and we went into the school library and read books together. We had a lot of fun at lunch because Nanna and Pop took me to Warnies and they bought me hot chips YUM!!!
    We are going to the Drive In tomorrow night and I am taking my friends Mackenzie and Chloe. The Sirone family (who are sharing our house at the moment) are going to come too. We are going to see 'Hop' and 'Rio' and they are pretty funny movies.
    Do you get school holidays soon? Mum has said she will try to work out how to use Skype soon! I would love to have a chat with you on Skype.

    With lots of love and hugs and kisses from Sally xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo (dictated by Sally and typed by mum)

    ReplyDelete