Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The latest events for Sam Piper

And here's ME!
Guess What?  Today I caught the bus home from pre-school ON MY OWN!  Jessie & Angus had Judo after school and I got to catch the bus with the other big kids.  The best thing was meeting Mummy off the bus and talking to her without having to wait my turn.  I got to tell her something I did today: "I licked the wall!"  Mum asked if it tasted alright (?) but that wasn't really the point.  (it's actually OK; I didn't get caught because the teachers weren't looking). Sorry....I don't have a picture of the wall.  But I CAN tell you it was red.










Here's my school bus that I take every afternoon.
















This next photo of me is from when Mum thought I had lice.  I'm not sure what all the fuss was about.  I was just itching like crazy.  Anyway, the stuff she put on my hair STUNK.


A few weekends ago, we spent the day "exploring".  This means I sit at the very back of the car and keep my eye out for whether any chips or biscuits are being handed around.  I wouldn't want to fall asleep or else I'd miss out.  This has actually happened before and I WAS NOT happy.


We saw this old church...
Mum got really excited when she saw this donkey
And both Mum & Dad kept admiring the big pots...


and the old doors in the village.

We found a pretty nice beach on the way home and I got to play in the sand.  That made up for all the exploring in the car.  It was a good day out because, as Dad always says: "we're all together as a family".  I suppose he's right.

Not much else to say I think.  Oh, wait a minute, did you know that Ms Maria now sends me upstairs to "The Clever Caterpillars" group for phonics?  Jolly Phonics I should say.  We get to rub our tummy as if we're hungry and that's the letter M!  I've also got a homework folder and get to sit with Mummy at the table some afternoons like Jessie & Angus.

On Mondays and Thursdays I go with Jessie to gymnastics class.  At first I didn't like it because some things hurt and make me tired but now it's better because I can do more.  They speak Greek in the lesson but I just follow along.  If I'm naughty they seem to be able to speak to me in English.

My little sister Anna is getting more fun to play with but she's starting to take all my toys.  It's getting to be a bit of a problem because whenever I get angry with her and maybe just give her a little whack she goes and tells Mum and I get sent to the bathroom.  Maybe I'll start hiding my toys in there....


1 comment:

  1. thanks sam for sharing what you have being up too. enjoy getting the bus home on your own. lovely pictures as well.

    ReplyDelete