Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Week by Jessie

On Friday we went on a school trip to Santa Marina Retreat in Limassol (Lemesos).
There were lots of activities to choose from and I chose high ropes (sky trail) and golf.
It was very fun the high ropes were fun but scary on the trails with no ropes like a gymnastics beam!

On Saturday morning Dad took me out to the old town on the north. We brought some shorts for Dad and some pretty dressy outfits for me.  When we got home we had lunch, watched an old movie and then I decided to do some gymnastics. (there is also a video of me doing gymnastics attached to the blog and will also go on youtube.

I am really really enjoying gymnastics class, we do walkovers excersises and much much more.
Anyway I hope you enjoy the video and you can watch it on youtube as well.





2 comments:

  1. Ouch! Jessie we just love your video and even the scooter rider in the background.
    Much love from Nanna and Pop xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely video jessie and your gymnatic skills are very good.

    ReplyDelete