Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fasouri Waterpark: Best Day Ever



Hi. Its angus typing. Yesterday for dads birthday we went to Fasouri (water park). This is a video of me on the scariest and steepest slide in the park. It is called the kamikaze.




Yesterday I was a dare devil because I went on a pitch black strait down slide. At the end there is a big jump which leads to the pool.This is a very funny picture of me on the black cannon. (that is what it's called)




This is another video of me on the pro bowl. It is just like a  toilet - but better. At the beginning you go through a tube and when you are going fast, you do a sharp turn then shoot out into the toilet and go round in circles until you slow down and go through a big hole in the middle of the bowl and you land in very deep water.




Here is the last video of me on the black cannon.









2 comments:

  1. Can you take me there too? Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow angus, what a fantastic water park. looks like fun fun fun. its certainly colder here in sydney then in cyprus. keep cool everyone and enjoy the summer.

    ReplyDelete