Thursday, July 19, 2012

Jessie........... (at the moment) By Jessie

Everything is going well at the moment but I am still missing EVERYBODY in Australia. Some days at the moment it gets up to 45 degrees. (Celsius!) Everyday I am going to gymnastics summer school which gets long and tiring but it is (for me) the best thing in the world. As some of you know, my birthday is coming up and what I really want is a bar!!!!


 Jessie: Hey, mum. I really, really, really absolutely want a bar for my birthday! Mum: (laugh) Dream on. The chance of you getting a bar is 1 out of one hundred. Especially one that costs 450 euro. Jessie: But how come girls on YouTube have one???   Mum: I don't think I can answer that at the moment.
Here are some photos of my gymnastics:



Today I learnt how to do a front handspring by myself!!! My goal by the end of the summer is a back handspring which is SOOOOO hard.





No comments:

Post a Comment